Thursday, September 27, 2007

A classic building in Wilmington.

One of the first days that Beth and I were cruising around Wilmington, we drove by a tire store that REALLY caught my eye. It looked like a classic old tire shop with the usual groups of tire changers working out front. There was just something a little different about it. This place is on a narrow tree lined road in an old section of town and traffic was moving pretty fast, so there was no way that I could stop. The next day was Sunday. In most towns in North Carolina things are preeeetty quiet on Sunday morning. I was able to park our van in the parking lot and I scurried across the street to take some pictures. This is a wonderful building.

Hughes Bros

0 comments:

Post a Comment

... If you are reading this, PLEASE click a Star, just so I know you are there ...