Thursday, August 23, 2007

Avoiding the weather, (roadside attraction)


So we were zooming across Iowa to avoid the nutty weather.
On Badger Avenue the speed limit is 65mph.

Now I suddenly stopped at 160th Street so that I could go back for the photo op.
Beth didn't want me to do it. The weather is coming, we've got to keep going.
I tried the puppy dog look. Nothing.
I tried the extra-long face. Nothing.
I tried begging. She said that I was whining.
I mustered my deepest manly voice and pronounced that we were going back.
I took the opportunity to head back while she was still laughing.
.
I had to get this shot for the guys.
.
We have always wondered what to do with these things.
.
.
Well here you go, crafts for men!
.
.


.
Oil tanks for the people.
.
.
Oooooooh Look!
.
Theres a donkey in the garden!
.


.
This could be a family activity.
One person does the welding, another collects the accessories, some others can paint, one person to handle the permits or to argue with the homeowners association....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

... If you are reading this, PLEASE click a Star, just so I know you are there ...