Monday, May 21, 2007

Nine -------- Eight ------ Seve...

We are finishing the last of the scanning, visiting, photographing, and any other "ing's" that are needed before the big take-off.

During the first few days of driving I should be able to start filling out info on this blog. Maybe even a little history about the last month. A lot has happened and there were quite a few funny things worth sharing.
Fire trucks, multiple sinkholes, small town stuff, ambulances, friends, get togethers, and great food. We have gotten a LOT of input from people about where to go. Some of these people are not computer weenies so I will enter in their suggestions myself (soon).

I have to run to do a lot of errands, and set up the garage for the MINI before the pollen explodes around here.

ww

0 comments:

Post a Comment

... If you are reading this, PLEASE click a Star, just so I know you are there ...