Saturday, May 26, 2007

Friday was reaquaint ourselves with NY day

More info a little later, but here are some fastphotosfromthephone



ww

***********************************************
piglet n pooh said...
Mornin and a beautiful one at that....looks like you are off to a great start!! Keep On Truckin!remember to live love and most of all, laugh often!
Pat L
May 26, 2007 10:15 AM
***********************************************
Anonymous said...
I had the pleasure of meeting the two of you last night at Sunny's bar in Red Hook & I've decided I want to be like you when I grow up!
You are a very strong, resilient & courageous couple.
Best of luck on your adventure! -Niki (blonde who insisted on hugging you!)
May 26, 2007 4:27 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

... If you are reading this, PLEASE click a Star, just so I know you are there ...