Sunday, July 22, 2007

We were invited to see Kathleen



We met Mike and he wanted us to visit Kathleen. Kathleen is a sprightly 105 years old. Hangs around with a much younger crowd.


Loves to fish. It was joy to meet her.

(Paul C.: check out some more pictures HERE)







*************************************************
Chris B said...
Hey guys!I wanted to say hi and although I am amazed at your storytelling ability I don't know why I should be. You have shown your creative mind many times over the years and now everyone who knows you and many who don't, can benefit from your talent. Have you ever thought about writing for a living? Of course the story would never end as you would always be adding to or perfecting it, but then again that's not a bad thing. Following your journey is like a reading a good book - You can't put it down. I hope you are bringing as much joy to yourselves as you are to the rest of us.
July 25, 2007 11:37 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

... If you are reading this, PLEASE click a Star, just so I know you are there ...