Wednesday, June 13, 2007

A Castle Rock restaurant.

We checked on-line for people-reviews of local restaurants and I decided that it was time for a good meal. We went to The Old Stone Church restaurant. Very Good. We shared a meal (because we have been doing that lately because we don't have a home to take the leftovers to) of Commander’s Pasta: Cajun Andouille sausage sautéed with shrimp, garlic, wine and cream, tossed with fettuccine. Our server was Dana (who is going to school at Simmon's College in Boston) who is far better than most waitresses with twice her experience (Dana, if you read this, my neice and her husband are in the restaurant business in Boston, I will connect you if you wish. Excellent service, excellent food, I am going to enter my opinions on the people-review sites.

***********************************

Jenny said...
i guess it's just as well that you didn't meet up with alberto the morning you left nyc, for you may have stayed longer for vespa riding and squid ink pasta and ended up at the mermaid parade. my how you are trucking, have a coors for dad now that you are at the rockies.
June 13, 2007 12:32 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

... If you are reading this, PLEASE click a Star, just so I know you are there ...