Thursday, February 1, 2007

How to CONTACT us.

We DO have phones, but since I really don't want our phone numbers posted publicly you should contact us by email first.

Here are your choices:

To add a comment or a suggestion:


To Suggest a Place to GO:


If you need HELP doing something:


Contact me ONCE at this address to let me
know that you are reading this blog:

*

If you click this link and enter your phone number
your phone will ring (and you should pick it up),
then ALL of my phones will ring wherever I am (and presumably I will pick it up),
The call is completely free.

************************************
************************************

Other emails that are available:

***********************************

*************************************

*************************************

*************************************

*************************************


See more HowTo's.
Return to The Adventure.

... If you are reading this, PLEASE click a Star, just so I know you are there ...