Wednesday, November 7, 2007

An odd little dialog

hello. I have been very busy with computer-weenie stuff (reloading my hard drives), so I don't have anything new for the blog, but I have gotten feedback from two people that the spider WAS a bold jumper.
Now when I am reloading and repartitioning the hard drives on my Windows computer there is a LOT of downtime while I wait for slow install programs and many reboots, so I had some extra time on my hands while I was tied to the computer. I have my trusty old-technology Toshiba laptop from 2002 that now runs Ubuntu because windows slowed it down too much. It seems to just run great without torturing me in the usual Microsoft way, and Beth doesn't notice the difference. It's great for people that JUST do the internet, use Office, and not much else. I'm a convert.
Anyhow. I had a lot of time that I was forced to sit there just waiting for XP, so I wrote.
Beth thinks that the little story that popped out is weird. Yep. I formatted it tonight and it morphed into a form that wouldn't work on this blog so I stashed it elsewhere. It's off topic and not related to the Adventure, but it's there for you folks that want to be assured that I am still trying to be productive.
You can see the story here: Welcome to Shrinkotopia
Just humor me, ok?

*****************************************
Tom said...

time to take your medicine...

November 8, 2007 2:39 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

... If you are reading this, PLEASE click a Star, just so I know you are there ...