Saturday, August 4, 2007

An excuse for an obsession

On 8/2/07, Betsy wrote:
Hi Warren,You're adventure sounds absolutely marvelous. And you are giving all of us old farts who have to stick to the grind a thrill by sharing your travels. Why didn't I ever have the guts to just take off likethat?

So, LOTS of VW's you say. Any chance you can snag a '73 superbeetle engine cheaply?
Or maybe get a contact so we can get my sweetheart repaired?
I know just what you wanted to tuck into the trunk!
xxxBetsy

--------------------------------------------------------------

Cool idea, I will write that down and keep an eye out.
Now I have an official reason for the VW obsession that drives Beffrie absolutely nuts.
Warren

0 comments:

Post a Comment

... If you are reading this, PLEASE click a Star, just so I know you are there ...