Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Fly to the Russian River for some tubing.

After the parade we jumped in some planes and went to the Russian River to do some tubing on this very very hot day.


2007-07-04b Fly to the Russian River



Beth's first time in a small plane. We floated down the river and walked back up.
I built a dam that I was very proud of. OK, I improved a dam, but I was very proud.
Jumped in the planes and came back home for ice cream again.

*********************************************
Anonymous said...
rxczgiz You are making us jealous for all the great adventures that you are experiencing. Small planes, but lots of photos of old cars at the July 4th Parade. Up Country was great and you both were there in spirit .. . .. we could feel it!
xxxBetsy
July 9, 2007 10:15 PM
********************************************
Jenny said...
Beth and Warren are camping right now and pretty much off-line, thus the slow down of postings. Leslie got in contact with Beth today.
Will post the latest chapters in their adventure once I connect with them!
July 11, 2007 2:56 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

... If you are reading this, PLEASE click a Star, just so I know you are there ...